Coast 2 Coast Vacation Rentals: Terms and Conditions of Website Use
The following terms and conditions will apply to: (a) your (Visitor) use of our Website(s); (b) our supply of products and services; and (c) our dealings with you. To find the Terms and Conditions that specifically relate to visitor travel arrangements with us follow this link Booking Terms and Conditions of Use to find terms and conditions that specifically relate to Members (Private Home Owners) please follow this link Members Terms and Conditions of Use. It is recommended that all Website Visitors should read through all the information in this agreement(s). The provisions are designed to protect the Visitor and Coast 2 Coast Vacation Rentals., Inc. (C2C)
C2C is a Specialized Travel Company. We do not manage, sell, lease, rent or own any properties presented on this website but simply provide a venue for suppliers of Travel Products and Services to present their accommodations and services on C2C owned Websites ("Site", "Sites"). In addition, the Sites provide web site space for Listing Members ("Member", "Members") who pay a fee to C2C to list their accommodations for rent on our Site.
Our Site is available for viewing by the general public ("Visitor", "Visitors"). By accessing and or using our Site(s), you, the Visitor, and Members acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If Members and Visitors do not fully agree to abide by and adhere to these Terms, you may not access or use the Site for any reason. The Terms outlined within this document constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Coast 2 Coast Vacation Rentals Inc. ("C2C", "We", "Us" or "Our").
Our Sites offers a venue that provides the following two specific Services:
- Members are permitted to use the C2C travel Site as a venue to present for rent their properties to Visitors to the Site who are looking for a vacation and/or a rental property or vacation accommodation. We are not involved in the actual transaction between Visitor and Members but merely provide a travel Site as a venue for Members to present their properties. We may from time to time provide tools, such as direct links to the Members property page listed on our Site, web page design assistance to our Members or our Members contact information that enables a Visitor to enter into a direct transaction to lease a specific property directly from the Member of that property. C2C does not engage in receiving any commission, or any fee from a Member as a result of a Visitor booking a Member property. C2C does not advise Members regarding rental rates or enter into providing any direct advice or instructions regarding the specific renting, leasing or sale of any real estate activities. View this link for further specifics on Member Terms and Conditions.
The advertised accuracy, quality, safety or legality of the Member properties presented on our Site and/or the ability of Members to rent their vacation property is the sole responsibility of the Member. The ability of Visitors to pay for their vacation rental properties are solely the responsibility of each Visitor and C2C is not responsible for any transactions that are agreed to between the Member and Visitor.
All Member information property listings on our Site are provided to us by Members and Members are solely responsible for keeping their property information up to date on the Site, including but not limited to any and all representations about any property, its amenities, location, and availability dates. We do not represent the accuracy of any of the copy, content, photos, property reviews, property location, rates or availability information published on the C2C Sites.
- Supply of Products and Services - Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that we will from time to time provide accommodation and transport from a wide range of professionally managed, licensed accommodation providers and carriers including, but not limited to resorts, hotels, property management companies, ships, railways and car rental companies. The provision of such travel arrangements will be subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Booking Terms and Conditions of Use. See our Booking Terms and Conditions of Use for the purchase of travel products and vacations from us. Failure for Visitors to completely agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions of Use will result in C2C not being able to accept a Visitor reservation. It is the responsibility of the Visitor to read and adhere to all C2C General Terms and Conditions and Booking Terms and Conditions of Use
We cannot list all of the individual accommodation and supplier's Terms and Conditions of Use within this agreement but you will need to read them carefully when supplied with confirmation reservation paperwork. If terms and conditions are not provided it is your responsibility to request these documents from firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the wide range of travel products that we provide, as an Agent, these Booking Terms and Conditions of Use are provided to you at time of reservation. Should you require these Terms and Conditions in advance of the reservation process being completed please contact us at email@example.com or request them from your C2C travel representative or the relevant third party supplier.
The third party suppliers that present travel or other services on this Site are contractors and not agents or employees of C2C. We are not liable for the intentional or unintentional acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third party suppliers or agents of the third party suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damage resulting there from.
C2C is not responsible for delay, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and shall have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority if, notwithstanding the foregoing, C2C or any third party supplier should not be found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described scenarios or uses of this Site or its content. The liability of C2C and the third party suppliers shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the total amount paid to us in connection therewith. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Coast 2 Coast disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Site and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Site, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Site. Follow this link for a complete copy of our Booking Terms and Conditions of Use.
Hotels & Villas
If you are booking an 'accommodation only' service from our Site then we act only as an agent for the Property Management of the hotel or vacation rental. We pass your booking onto the hotel or respective vacation rental management office. Once we have confirmed your booking to you it cannot be cancelled by you and no refund is available except as outlined in the specific Booking Terms and Conditions of Use. A booking fee may be charged by C2C prior to the rental agreement/contract being sent to the Visitor. Booking fees are not refundable under any circumstances. Each property management company/Hotel/Resort has their own Terms and Conditions, rental agreements/contracts and upon securing a vacation rental through C2C, Visitors agree to adhere to all their specific Terms and Conditions. In addition should any issue arise at the vacation rental such as but not limited to quality of the interior or exterior, a double booking, or advertising inaccuracies, these issues are to be taken up with the property management company and or hotel management as directed by their Terms and Conditions. Coast 2 Coast is not responsible for any damages, discounts or refunds as a result of Visitors dissatisfaction. We do not, nor are we able to accept inquiries or reservations for Members (privately owned properties).
Use of Our Site
Coast 2 Coast grants you a limited, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of this Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. You may only use this Site to make legitimate, relevant inquiries or reservations or for personal, non-commercial use and shall not use this Site for any other purpose. By using this Site you also agree to not solicit Members through the use of the Site or by utilizing contact information presented within the Site and within our systems. In addition Visitors to the Site agree not to:
- Use or authorize or permit any third party to use any "robot," "spider" or other device, or program, algorithm or any other automated or manual process. C2C strictly prohibits Visitors to monitor, duplicate or copying any full or portion of the Web pages information, photos, data or content found on this Site, without the prior written consent of C2C. Additionally you agree not to utilize any software, application, or algorithm, whether integrated in a browser or otherwise, that's purpose is to frame , modify or adds any content to the Web pages of any of C2C's sites or its underlying application.
- Use the Site for any other reason other than to make legitimate vacation rental inquiries and or reservations and or to list your Member or Professionally Managed vacation accommodation.
- Transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this Site to any other computer, server not owned by C2C.
- Use any device that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this Site.
- Take any action that may result in damage of any type to our Sites.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, racist, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane information photographs or materials.
- Post any information or material that (i) could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law which would infringes on the rights of others or violates their privacy or copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Place any device that may or contains a virus, bug or other item that could cause harm to C2C sites and or operations.
Age and Responsibility
By using our Site you are agreeing that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The Site and content found on this Site is the property of C2C and/or its Third Party Suppliers and content providers ("Third Party Suppliers"). In addition, the Site design, trademarks, logos displayed on the Site are the wholly owned property of C2C and/or its Third Party Suppliers. The Site and all content provided in the Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, photos, data ,and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the prior written permission of C2C and/or its Third Party Suppliers. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm to us resulting from your use of this Site.
An exception to our Terms and Conditions of Use is as follows. Visitors or members wanting to view or print information on our specific travel and accommodation options may for their own personal use only download, and or print pages from this Site providing the data is used only for their explicit personal, non-commercial use.
C2C ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL C2C OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND
- You agree that, with respect to other Visitors' personal information that you obtain through the Site or through any Site-related or site facilitated transaction and communication. C2C have granted to you a license to use such information for only Site-related communications and transactions. Unsolicited commercial messages are strictly prohibited.
- You must provide Visitors with an immediate opportunity to remove themselves from your address book, database or mailing lists and provide them with an opportunity to review what information you have collected about them and where that information is stored. In addition, you cannot disclose personal information about another Visitor to any third party without both our written consent and the consent of the other Visitor. You also agree that you will at all times protect other Visitors' personal information and that you assume all liability for the misuse, loss, or unauthorized transfer of such information.
You are not licensed to add a Site Visitor e-mail, address, telephone number or Site details to any and all e-mail or mail mailing and or marketing lists without the Site Visitors express consent.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Record of These Terms & Conditions
We do not separately retain the Terms entered into by each of our Visitors. It is the responsibility of each Visitor to make a copy of these Terms for their records by printing and retaining a copy for personal reference.
Changes to Site
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site features, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
Your E-mail Address
LAST UPDATED: 4/27/2010